Gracella, a Three-Year-Old Baby was Finally Found

MALANG CITY – Alleged Chairul Anwar against Nimas Ayu Diatri finally proved. Last night, Nimas went to the Malang City Police Headquarters Resort with the three-year-old toddler. For two days, Nimas took Gracella to Tulungagung.

“We have asked for information from all,” said Criminal Resort Unit Head AKP Ambuka Yudha Hardi Putra to Jawa Pos Radar Malang yesterday. He stated that both Chairul and Nimas immediately questioned after coming to the Police Headquarters Resort.

Ambuka explained, for two days Nimas took Gracella to Tulungagung. Gracella’s return was successful after his communication with Nimas. From the communication, Nimas finally agreed to return to Malang City and handed Gracella to the unit of Protection of Women and Children

According to Ambuka, the problem is being attempted to be resolved in kinship. “Nimas as Gracella’s mother also has custody of the child,” Ambuka said. To the officer, Nimas confessed that she was desperate to grab Gracella from her nanny because longing and unable to meet her daughter.

Head of Public Relations Sub-Division of Malang City Police, Ipda Marhaeni added, they keep escorting the case until there is a solution or agreement between Chairul and Nimas. “We will continue to mediate between her father and mother. They seem to miss Gracella,” he said.

As is known, Gracella was reportedly kidnapped by two women while bearing by Rianah, 56, her nanny, last Saturday. Chairul who had suspected that Nimas who seized his daughter immediately went to Nimas house in Tulungagung. However, his wife who had been separated from him a year was not found there.

Meanwhile, Chairul said he was happy to meet his daughter. He hugged and kissed Gracella when he finally met at Malang City Police Headquarters Resort. “My guess is right,” he said.

Admittedly Chairul, until now he is still the status of Nimas husband. However, the relationship with his wife is considered to have expired since last year. Nimas had left the house without news. “She’s gone a long time ago, and I do not know about her news,” he concluded.

So what is the fate of Gracella? Heni said, for a while Gracella deposited in the unit of Protection of Women and Children Police Malang City. “There is Gracella’s aunt who accompanied her during the mediation process,” she said.

Reporter: NR1
Editor: Achmad Yani
Copy Editor: Arief Rohman
Translator: Jamilah Aljah
Photografer: Polres Malang Kota